Casting Call...Models needed!

I'm looking for a family who is in need of an awesome Christmas Card this year!  J. Welch Photography is doing Christmas Card mini session at the end of November/beginning of December, and I am looking for a family to be my 2015 models for my marketing materials.  What do you have to do? It's simple, I promise!  I have a couple of great new sets, props, and ideas I want to try out, so you just have to put up with me for a little while (about 30 to 45 minutes).  Then you will be able to select the pictures for your own photo card out of 12 really awesome designs. You will get the digital photo card along with the digital download of all of the images used in the card for your help.  Plus the digital card will upload directly to Costco Photo Center and you can print quality cardstock photo cards with envelopes for 69 cents a piece (they come in groups of 25 or 50).  I've ordered these cards a number of times in the past and the quality is great and the price is the best around!

No comments:

Post a Comment